The purpose of the Bethany Project Securing Rights Program (SRP) initiative is
Phase ITo promote access to treatment, care and support for young people living with and affected by HIV including young persons with disability through community and family based systems, and also mainstream sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR).
Phase IITo reduce gender based violence (GBV), facilitate disabilty inclusion and to promote women's transformative leadership.
- Door to door dialogues on SRHR.
- Family and community based Anti-Retroviral Treatment support for adolescents and young people.
- Information dissemination through sporting galas, health talks and Bethany Youth Hub and radio sessions.
- Demand generation for HIV Testing, Cervical Cancer screening and STI screening.
- Menstrual Health and sanitary pads provision for in-school girls